DirectInput Manager is an Unreal Engine 4.1x Project Plugin that allows you to process input from any input device using Microsoft’s legacy DirectInput API.
Entirely written in C++ without any third party libraries it allows you to easily implement support for older Joysticks, Flight Sticks, Driving Wheels, etc. and to add Force Feedback effects on supported devices.
- Multiple Device Support
- Full Force Feedback support (depending of the connected device)
Constant Forces A continual and steady force in a single direction Periodic Forces Pulsating Force Conditional Forces Forces triggered as a reaction to a particular motion. Ramp Forces Will increase or decrease in intensity steadily over time
- DirectInput Effect Envelope’s
- Effect File Handling
- Plug & Play while running
- 06.01.2018 – Added Binaries for Unreal 4.18.2
- 18.03.2017 – Added Binaries for Unreal 4.15.0